Online Blackjack – Complete Guide to Play Blackjack and List of best Casinos to practice for Free
Online Blackjack has soared immense popularity in 2008 with the release of blockbuster film name “21″. The game becomes very famous by giving players the “edge” in a best way against the house. The player needs to understand some of the tips, rules and basics of blackjack before starting to play the game. The player needs to be aware of all the pitfalls and basics before getting started. A quick summary will explain you on how to play the online blackjack which will help you in winning the game.
Play online blackjack for free
Land based casino and online blackjack are just the same. The rules, regulations are just as same as land or online casinos. In Online Blackjack, between five to one players there is a single dealer. The player in Online Blackjack set their wagers on table before dealer starts the deal. The game is played based on the table and minimum amount bet at a time. The amount can start from $1, and it can be up to $500. The rules, regulations and limitations are clearly listed at the table, so nothing to worry about at all. The player can play with chip denominations once opponents put down chips, and select for “Deal” option. In blackjack, the players cannot change bets. Player has an option of increasing the amounts i.e., double down, insurance, or split, although insurance is not actually recommended.
Basic Rules for Online Blackjack
In online Blackjack, players are competed with one-on-one directly with the dealers. The aim of the game is to achieve total of 21, or beat dealers by getting nearer to 21. The player needs to beat the total of 21, for which more than two cards are required. Each player gets 2 cards in the beginning of the deal, and the player can avail many cards as the players want. Cards can be achieved by what is termed as “hitting”, or the player can prefer to “stand” by receiving no more cards. When there is a tie between dealer and the player, the player prefers to keep the bet.
Strategies used while playing Online Blackjack
There are only some games in which the player’s decision impacts the final result of the game. It is the perfect game for people who love to control decision based on destiny. The player must have a strong strategy for maximizing winning against the odds. Player should nicely be aware of all the solid understandings and strategies used while playing the game, or else the player might end up throwing away money. CasinoOnlineSites.com provides best blackjack strategies listed on websites. There are several thumb rules that needs to be followed.
Tips used while playing Online Blackjack
The tips for online blackjack require common knowledge which comprises of general solid strategies. There are many tried and tested strategies. Below are come of the best strategies:
- Ten should never be split.
- Spilt aces and eight’s no matter which card is played by the dealer.
- In case, the dealer shows four, five or six, one must stand on 12.
- In case, the dealer shows two to seven or even higher, one must hit hard for 12
- Player should continue hitting up to 17
Online Blackjack History
This game started long back and was liked by a majority of people. Since the beginning of 1700 century, the French Casinos have embraced blackjack and has gained tremendous popularity in casinos and at private home in the world. Blackjack was initially known as “21″ in United States. Further down, it was translated in French as “vingt-et-un,” which means “21″.
Terminology in Online Blackjack
- Players should be familiarized with the terms followed in blackjack and land based casinos.
- “Hit” means take some other card
- “Stand” means keep cards
- “Double down” means double the bet and receive just one additional card
- “Split” means split up pair in two hands
- “Insurance” means if a dealer has an ace, the player can choose for insurance bet.
Soft versus hard hands
The player should identify the difference and act on the hard and soft hands. Soft hand is the one when the player has an ace whereas the hard hand is when the player is without an ace. Below are some of the basic strategies used for online and live blackjack.
A Player should always try to hit eight or less than eight.
Whenever the following possibilities arise, this is what you need to do:
- 9, you need to double down in case dealer has 3 to 6, or else hit it.
- 10, you need to double down in case a dealer has 2 to 9, or else hit it.
- 11, you need to double down in case a dealer has a 2 to 10, or else hit
- 12, the player can hit in case a dealer has a 3 or 2, can stand if the player has 4 to 6, or else hit
- 13 to 16, the player can stand if a dealer has 2 to 6, or else hit
- 17 till 21, the player should always stand
- A-3 or A-2, the player should double down in case the dealer has 6 or 5, or else hit
- A-5 or A-4, the player should double down if a dealer has 4 to 6, or else hit
- A6, the player should double down in case a dealer has 3 to 6, can stand on 7, 8 or 2 or else hit
- A-8 and A-9, the player should always stand
- 8-8 or an Ace, the player should split
- 3-3, or 2-2, the player should split if a dealer has 2 to 7, or else hit
- 4-4, the player should split if a dealer has 5 or 4, or else hit
- 5-5, the player should double down if a dealer has 2 to 9, or else hit
- 6-6, the player should split if a dealer has 2 to 6, or else hit
- 7-7, the player should split if a dealer has 2 to 7, or else hit
- 9-9, the player should split if dealer has 6, 9 or 8 and stand
- 10-10, the player should always stand
Last but not the least, practice makes the player perfect!
No player can gain expertise in the beginner’s stage. In order to be an expert, blackjack needs practice to make your abilities perfect. One the player gets experience, a feeling of comfort and confident will come with time. The player should not get disappointed if one looses few hands initially. The aim of the blackjack game is to win maximum hands by making wise bets.